Skip to content
- Tryouts will be held in September or early October, as determined by field availability and season duration.
- Tryouts will run all day Saturday &/or Sunday. One field may be booked for a third tryout, a mid-week evening, in the event extra time is required for some divisions – date to be determined. This would be an “INVITE ONLY” day.
- Players are recommended to attend both tryouts dates for best assessment.
- A “call-back” only tryout will be conducted in winter or early spring to finalize team rosters.
- Players & parents must review and sign the PLAYER LETTER OF COMMITMENT prior to registering for tryouts. Only after agreeing to the commitment required can they register for the tryout. All players will be required to bring a signed letter to tryouts.
- All players will pre-register for tryouts by email to our club administrator.
- A player fee will be charged for tryouts. This is to help offset the cost of running tryouts.
- An extra fee on top of regular league fees will also exist for all Div A & Div B players. The extra fee is needed to pay for the extra training sessions associated with these divisions.