Skip to content
- Tryouts (2) for Div A (BLUE) Division will be held in advance of the season opening determined by field availability and suitable time lines as determined by the board.
- Tryouts will typically run all day Saturday &/or Sunday. One field may be booked for a third tryout, a mid-week evening, in the event extra time is required for some divisions – date to be determined. This would be an “INVITE ONLY” day.
- Players are recommended to attend both tryouts dates for best assessment.
- Players & parents must review and sign the PLAYER LETTER OF COMMITMENT prior to registering for tryouts. Only after agreeing to the commitment required can they register for the tryout. All players will be required to bring a signed letter to tryouts.
- All players will pre-register for tryouts by email to our club administrator.
- A player fee will be charged for tryouts. This is to help offset the cost of running tryouts.
- A small extra fee on top of regular league fees will also exist for all Div A players. The extra fee is needed to pay for the extra training weekly training session associated with these divisions.